Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Internet Resources

There is so much information out there that I didnt know much of. I love what I found and want to use it my classroom in the future. It can be helpful to the kids if I were to use this unit plan. There was so much information about the sun that I didnt know and im pretty sure the kids would love if were to do a project on the sun. Here are some of list of websites that I thought were helpful for me About the Sun. I loved seeing the images of the sun there were all awesome to see and beautiful. And the information sites helped me out with a lot I didn't know much about. I think technology is good way to involve kids because it will really interested to do projects and research. I can't wait to inlvove it into my classroom. There is so much internet resources out there and can't wait to search for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment